Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fisshhhh. Week 32/52

Fisshhhh. Week 32/52 by ms. wallflower
Fisshhhh. Week 32/52, a photo by ms. wallflower on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Ichthyophobia: Fear of fish.

Do you have any pets?

My parents don't like pets, We had a boxer puppy for a week, she was so cute. That week was exciting and horrible at the same time. Because we've never had any real kind of pet, we were so afraid she was going to die. We didn't know how to care of her. It's all my older brothers fault really. He brought her knowing my dad doesn't like animals. He made us take care of her, like we knew how -_-. We eventually gave her/ sold her to another family. We named her Chocolate.
But we've had several other animals that didn't need a lot of maintenance.

1. Rabbits. (A relative gave them to us.One of the rabbits bit my brother, and my mom let them run away.)

2. Fishes. ( It was a big tank of fishes. They were pretty big, fishes included a black jaw-less fish, several big gold fishes? Too much maintenance so we gave them away)

3. A small baby rabbit. ( My brother brought it from his work. He was so small it creep me out because it's resemblance to mouses. He died, I'm not sure how.)

4. Several small gold fishes. ( When my nephew lived with us he liked watching the fishes at the local wall-mart, he would not leave the store with out one. His grandma bought him one each time. They eventually died one by one.

5. Birds. ( Not really my pet, but during a summer in high school a friend of mine asked me if i could take care of her birds while she went on vacation. I said yes, they were pretty loud and wanted them gone, i was also afraid they were going to die, Happy when they were gone.


| In this Picture:

6. A single gold fish. ( In the Picture.This fish has survived so far. We got him as a gift at a cotillion. I like him, he doesn't have a name tho.)

What's your pet history?|

-Coco
fatlouiie.tumblr.com
&
hermitsmiles.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment