Monday, July 25, 2011

Green Car. 12/52

Green Car. 12/52 by ms. wallflower
Green Car. 12/52, a photo by ms. wallflower on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do?

1. read all the books i have been waiting to read.
2. go out side to shoot and experiment with my new camera.

| This picture:
is off the front of our green car, it was raining on this day and it looked interesting.
But the most important thing about this picture is that few months ago i didn't know how to drive this car, and i can now proudly say that i can! Not perfectly but I'm trying my best. And i believe in a few days i wont be scared anymore, only if I try and get my lady balls together, trying and practicing is the most important thing i can/have to/ do now :D
what is something that took a long time to learn? |
-Olly

No comments:

Post a Comment