Sunday, November 13, 2011

Book List. Week 25/52

Book List. Week 25/52 by ms. wallflower
Book List. Week 25/52, a photo by ms. wallflower on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
What are five things people don’t know about you?

1. I was born in Mexico.
2. I stay up way late at night.
3. I care what people think.
4. I learned English when i was 7.
5. I lived in Washington Sate.

| In this Picture:

Here are books in my reading list:

-Photography For Dummies, (i didn't even open the book)

-Anna and the French Kiss( i loved it! i want to read Lola and the boy next door?)

-The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle (Uhhhgg. I'm having such a hard time finishing this book.)

-Just a drawing book.

-Zombies VS. Unicorns( i read a few pages, didn't finish it)

-Feed ( Re-new'd it, so i will read it)

-The Book Thief (honestly i didn't even open it )

-Wicked ( i got it b/c i had already started reading it, but had to return it to the library and never finish reading it, i didn't finish reading it again)

-It's Kind of a Funny Story ( currently reading, at first it was an okay book but I'm now just getting into it)

-Something Borrowed ( I saw the movie and i really liked it, once i started reading the book, i couldn't finish, the main character is so annoying i had to stop reading, maybe next time)

I didn't even finish half of them, so like me. I will eventually finish reading them... some day, i don't now why i haven't been reading, in between school and being lazy i can't focus on the books. Disappointing i only finished one :(

What's in your reading list? |

-Coco

hermitsmiles.blogspot.com
fatlouiie.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment