Monday, July 25, 2011

R is For Running.. Week 15/52

Via Flickr:
What is the best and worst thing about being your age?

The worst: because you are young, some people don't take you seriously, 20 is a good age i would like to stay at, 20 is like being 18 and 19, at least for me it is.

The best: you are still young and still learning and if you mess up they can blame it on you being young. lol

| In this picture:

Running shoes. one of my favorite things i love to do is running WITH music, I can't run or exercise without music. Music makes me want to move around, it makes me want to run faster. It makes me want to jump from wall to wall. Running helps me feel good about myself, it helps me think, But i didn't always love it. I hated gym class (for many reasons),but i especially hated running the mile back in high school, but i learned (Unfortunately too late) that if i have good fast beat music, mostly techno, i could run and run. Maybe that's why i failed the mile back in high school, lol. Running and music go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Did you like gym class in high school? What was your favorite subject? |
-Olly

Yes. i am wearing different color socks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment